Thursday, September 4, 2008

Crazy Clothes Day

It was Crazy Clothes Day at the middle school, and Wendy got all decked up in suitably wacky fashion. Here she was this morning before leaving for school - without and with the pacifer!



That wild hat is actually an official Munchkin hat, worn in the Flagastaff Light Opera Company's 2005 production of "The Wizard of Oz". Pretty nifty, eh?

She was having second thoughts as we pulled up to the school, worried about what the older kids would think of her as she walked into the building:
But lots of the older kids had crazy clothes on, too. We climbed the stairs up to the fourth grade rooms, and what a gleeful spectacle it was, with kids in every manner of crazy get-ups! She posed in front of her classroom door (without the pacifer):

And then disappeared inside for a day of learning and merriment. (Those pants she's wearing, by the way, are my swim trunks, and that's my Route 66 tie around her neck.) Sure looks like fun. Now why don't I recall ever having a Crazy Clothes Day when I went to school?

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Thanks for the photos! Guess she decided to leave the BillyBob teeth at home. Actually, today related to the fund raiser they were having. You had to sell at least one item to get to wear an unusual hat or outfit today. Winners for the grade get cash prizes, so we'll see....

Anonymous said...

no paci after 2 years old mom she should be learning to suck c--k by then, all 3 of my girls did and my granddaughters too , the youngest is 19 mths so she will be getting my c--k soon, I am enjoying the taste of her p---y though, we have her for xmas and my wife has to work so I get her all to myself.........